Helping teens to walk with God
From this page you can download Teen Bible study lesson series. These thematic series are perfect for teaching 11-15 year olds and are adaptable for
16-18 year olds. The series are listed in alphabetical order. If you save the downloaded file on your computer and open it in Adobe Reader, you can use the "Bookmarks" function to jump to each lesson, visuals and handouts. The CD for each lesson series with PowerPoint, printable visuals and handouts in colour can be purchased from CEF of Ireland (see "Locations").
- God Says
Twelve Bible study lessons with teaching on the Bible, the 10 Commandments and the person and work of Jesus Christ:
God says, "This is my Word"
1. Why study the Bible?
2. How to study the Bible
God says, "These are my standards"
3. The 1st & 2nd commandments
4. The 3rd & 4th commandments
5. The 5th, 6th & 7th commandments
6. The 8th, 9th & 10th commandments
God says, "Christ is the answer"
7. His deity
8. His life
9. His death
10. His resurrection
God says, "What is your response?"
11. Are you saved?
12. Are you growing?
Download God Says.
- God's Way
Twelve Bible study lessons with teaching on how to get to know God and live God’s way:
The way to God
1. The true God
2. Barriers and blessings
3. The bridge of salvation
Living God’s way
5. Quiet time
6. Fruit of the Spirit
11. Choose God's way
12. Trust God on the way
Download God's Way.
- Insignificant Things(with free visuals)
This Christmas lesson for teenagers includes a lesson text for the teacher, worksheet for the teens and visuals for the lesson.
The lesson covers the subject under three headings:
1. God uses insignificant people
2. God uses insignificant places
3. God uses insignificant things
Download Insignificant Things text / visuals.
Ten Bible study lessons covering a number of topics from the book of James:
3. God’s Word
5. Living Faith
6. The Tongue
8. Future Plans
9. Christ’s Return
Ten Bible study lessons on ten key passages from the book of Revelation:
1. The vision of the glorified Christ
2. The letters to the seven churches
3. The throne, the scroll and the Lamb
4. The seven seals
5. The seven trumpets
6. The woman, the Child and the dragon
7. The two beasts
8. The fall of Babylon
9. The final victory
10. The heavenly city
- The Christian Soldier
Twelve Bible study lessons with teaching to help teens fight the spiritual battle and be victorious:
1. Spiritual warfare
2. The enemy's strategy
3. Joining the army
4. Ready for battle
5. The girdle of truth
6. The breastplate of righteousness
7. The shoes of the gospel of peace
8. The shield of faith
9. The helmet of salvation
10. The sword of the Spirit
11. Praying always
12. Final challenge
Download The Christian Soldier.
- The World
Twelve Bible study lessons with teaching about fundamental questions grouped around the theme "The World":
1. How in the world did we get here? (1)
2. How in the world did we get here? (2)
3. What in the world is wrong? (1)
4. What in the world is wrong? (2)
5. Where in the world are you? (1)
6. Where in the world are you? (2)
7. In the world but not of the world (1)
8. In the world but not of the world (2)
9. Who in the world is right? (1)
10. Who in the world is right? (2)
11. Why in the world am I here?
12. Where in the world should I go?
Download The World.